Enter your email to receive a five-star CV template for a commercial role at a disruptive technology company.
Award-winning Tech startup in the AI space. Fast-paced role with huge earning potential.
An award-winning Tech startup is looking to hire an exceptional individual to join the company as a Sales Development Representative. Founded in 2013, the company’s software is a groundbreaking cloud platform that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate a range of complex tasks. The platform replicates the way people work, the processes they follow, and the decisions they make, meaning everyday tasks can be automated seamlessly. Its clients love it because it makes their workforce more productive, allows them access to traditionally hard-to-find skills, and frees their human workers to spend their time on what matters. With offices in London, New York and Austin, the company’s Sales team has grown by 800% in the last year; now, they want to take on a graduate to help build on their success by winning new business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding early career Sales professional to build a career in a company at the very forefront of technological innovation.
As Graduate SDR, you will be responsible for identifying and targeting prospective clients, and working with the senior Sales team to win new business. In particular, you will:
• Gain a deep understanding of the software and its commercial benefits.
• Identify prospective clients, and research their businesses to determine a need for the solution.
• Build relationships with prospective clients, both by responding to inbound leads and by reaching out to people using the phone, email and social media.
• Book meetings for the senior Sales team to attend.
• Represent the company at industry events.
Why do I want this job?
• Begin your career in a company at the very forefront of technological innovation.
• You will receive a lot of training, both formally and on-the-job, and will learn Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
• Join a rapidly-growing company and expect to play a crucial role in its development, and to be provided with plentiful opportunities to develop and progress. In the team’s words, “no one is too junior to get involved!”
• One year’s experience in a Sales role.
• Highly competitive.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Track record of commercial success.
• Strong interest in new technologies, especially AI.
If you believe you have the ambition, entrepreneurial mindset and flare for technology to thrive in this role, submit your CV to apply today. Please note that as we receive over 70 applications per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.