Enter your email to receive a five-star CV template for a commercial role at a disruptive technology company.
Paradigm-shifting cyber security technology. Challenging, varied role. Inspiring team of intelligence community professionals.
Venatrix is working with a company whose artificial intelligence technology promises to transform the way criminal activities are detected and prevented. The company was created by five colleagues from the UK intelligence community, with a unique insight into the need for a new kind of technology to fight cyber-crime; their platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect suspicious financial activity and protect global companies and governments from the threat of cyber crime. This is a true ‘unicorn’ startup, whose work has been recognised by Theresa May and which is set to become a billion-dollar company within the next three years- it could not be a more exciting time to join! The company is hiring a Partner Manager Executive to work closely with its strategic partners in order to maximise their effectiveness.
As Partner Manager Executive, you will work closely with the company’s partner organisations, educating them on the technology and advising them on how best to sell it. This is a challenging and very varied role that will combine aspects of Account Management with Business Development, training and some Marketing. In particular, you will:
• Recruit new Strategic Partners for the company.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the company’s partners.
• Work with the company’s Sales team to deliver its channel sales objectives through the partners.
• Ensure the partners succeed by working to deliver joint business planning, training and Marketing campaigns.
Why do I want this job?
• This is an incredible opportunity to join a unicorn startup before it takes off. You will be one of the first junior hires to join the business, and you can expect your career to progress as the company grows.
• Work at a company at the cutting edge of technology, whose platform presents groundbreaking new opportunities to detect crime.
• Begin your career at a company full of inspiring, dynamic people with a mission to transform the way crime is detected and fought.
• Gain skills and insights that will benefit you throughout a career in one of the most exciting and important industries for our times.
We are looking for a high-flying graduate with a strong academic background, who is inspired by the possibilities of the technology.