Enter your email to receive a five-star CV template for a commercial role at a disruptive technology company.
Industry-leading FinTech company.
An industry-leading FinTech company are seeking two exceptional graduates to join their team as Market Development Representatives. The company’s groundbreaking software gives its clients the power to create, sell and deliver their own personalised payment services; its clients love it because it puts their convenience and security at the centre of everything it does. Established in 2003, this is a super-successful company full of high-flying FinTech industry experts and backed by highly-regarded entrepreneurs; its clients include lots of large multinational Tech companies and well-known brands. This is a graduate position that combines Marketing, strategy and Sales skills, and that will teach you all about the UK’s fastest-growing sector while offering you plentiful opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
As Market Development Representative, you will act as the first point of contact between the company and prospective clients, working to turn early-stage leads into Sales opportunities. You will:
• Gain a deep understanding of the technology and its commercial benefits.
• Analyse large sets of data to segment the market and identify opportunities.
• Identify and research prospective clients using the internet and social media.
• Contact prospects over the phone, email and LinkedIn.
• Represent the company to C-level individuals.
Why do I want this job?
• You will receive extensive training, gaining Sales skills and FinTech industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
• Begin your career working alongside FinTech industry experts and serial entrepreneurs.
• Generous bonus scheme for top performers.
• You will be the first graduates hired by the company and you can expect your role to develop with the business. You could progress into Sales, or team leadership or even Marketing.
• The company has just moved into a brand new office in a WeWork in Soho. Perks include social spaces with prosecco taps and beer fridges, and even an office puppy!
• A 2.1 degree in a relevant area.
• An eye for detail and the ability to analyse large sets of data to find opportunities.
• Interest in Sales and Marketing, and a role that combines both disciplines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Curious and willing to learn.