A pioneering cyber security company is looking for a smart, ambitious Graduate Sales Executive with an interest in technology and current affairs.
- This company is a pioneer in the cyber security industry – an industry that is valued at $170 billion.
- The company prevents its clients from cyber-attacks and works with large financial institutions and blue chip companies.
- The company has clients including the government, Barclays, RBS and BT.
- The company turns over £20 million and grows 20% year on year.
- The company has a strong graduate culture and is looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join the Graduate commercial team.
- The Graduate Sales Executive is the first step on the career ladder at this company.
- The Global Sales Director started in this position.
- You will be paid a basic salary of £22,000 and an OTE of £10,000.
- You will be part of a graduate team and tasked with breaking down doors and introducing the company to new clients.
- You will be mentored by a manager who was placed in this position as a graduate just two years ago.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to cybersecurity events in Europe.
The perks and benefits
- The company offers a cycle to work scheme, a beer fridge and numerous company-funded nights out.
The Graduate Sales Executive will be:
- Passionate about technology and current events – this company is regularly in the news.
- Intelligent, curious and credible.
- Eager to start their commercial career.