Enter your email to receive a five-star CV template for a commercial role at a disruptive technology company.
Our client’s solution is a content performance marketing platform. Powered by Artificial Intelligence, the technology uses analytics and SEO optimisation to help its clients understand what is trending in online searches, and include those terms in their content across blogs, websites and social media. The company places innovation and creativity at the centre of everything they do; 100% of its technology is developed in Silicon Valley, and it counts Nike, Netflix and Microsoft among its big-name clients. This high-flying company is expanding its Customer Success team and looking for an outstanding, experienced Sales professional to join their London office as a Customer Success Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to advance their career in a consultative, customer-facing role within a company at the forefront of technological innovation.
The Customer Success Manager will act as a consultant on digital Marketing, including SEO, websites and social media, for the company’s clients. The individual will work with clients to maximise the value of the platform, allowing them to achieve their critical business goals and objectives. In particular, you will:
* Build excellent relationships with your clients, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to achieve those goals.
* Work closely with your clients to deliver on their commercial goals and digital marketing success.
* Ensure that your clients are getting the maximum possible value from the solution.
* Grow usage of the platform within each account,
* Introduce new features and best practices to customers.
* Negotiate contract renewals and pricing.
Benefits and Perks
* Stock options
* Comprehensive benefits
* Weekly company lunches and learning sessions
* Social events
* Fully stocked kitchens
* Fun, fast-paced working environment with smart, inspiring colleagues.
* 2 years’ experience in a customer success role.
* A BA degree.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Good presentation skills.
* Track record of success working in a fast-paced, target-oriented environment.
* Understanding of digital marketing, especially SEO.