Enter your email to receive a five-star CV template for a commercial role at a disruptive technology company.
Account Management role at disruptive SaaS startup.
Venatrix is working with an innovative SaaS startup whose technology allows its PR and Comms professionals to generate slick, shareable reports about the success of their Marketing campaigns. This is a truly disruptive software, replacing outdated, clunky reporting technologies like PowerPoint and Excel, and eliminating the need for designers to make reports easy to read and professional-looking. There is no competitor in this space- the company is growing at a lightning-fast rate and counts big names like Disney, Dropbox and BBC Worldwide among its clients. The company is seeking an outstanding, experienced Sales professional to join them as an Account Executive, and to help build on their existing success by winning new business.
As Account Executive, your role will be to build and manage and pipeline of prospects, and to develop warm, productive relationships that will yield new business for the company. Day-to-day, you will:
• Gain a deep understanding of the company’s software and its commercial benefits.
• Build business relationships within an assigned territory.
• Generate new business for the company via a mix of outbound activity and responding to inbound leads.
• Lead Sales meetings and conduct product demonstrations.
• Produce commercially intelligent business cases.
• Close deals.
• Be instrumental in the development and evolution of the Sales department.
This is a unique opportunity for a promising Sales professional to build an illustrious career in the world of SaaS Technology. In particular:
• Join a company with a collaborative, supportive culture in which, in their own words, “everyone who joins us is able to make a meaningful impact on the business.”
• The company believes in developing its staff to their full potential: you will learn commercial skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career, and gain a deep understanding of all aspects of the business.
• Join a startup with a track record of success and global ambitions.
• Two years’ experience in a 360o Sales role, preferably within Technology.
• Emotional intelligence and a commercial mindset.
• A curious person who seeks to understand others.
• A problem solver.
• Ambitious and tenacious.