Enter your email to receive a five-star CV template for a commercial role at a disruptive technology company.
SaaS Tech for the public sector.
Our client is a fast-growth SaaS Technology startup that helps improve people’s experience of their public services. The company provides consultancy and a portfolio of groundbreaking software solutions that help public sector organisations improve their online presence and enhance their interactions with citizens. The company works with over 150 councils around the UK, as well as a number of government departments and charities, and has experienced 40% year-on-year growth.
They’re looking for a smart, ambitious individual who is inspired by the possibilities of their solution to join the team as a Business Development Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who wants to work in a commercial role and have a positive impact on people’s lives.
This is a client-facing role that combines business development and account management. Day-to-day, you will:
• Gain a deep understanding of the solution and its benefits to public sector bodies and communities.
• Contact warm leads from the company database.
• Book and attend face-to-face meetings with clients.
• Develop long-term relationships with clients- you’ll get to take them out for dinner and drinks!
• Manage a portfolio of existing clients.
• Get involved with Marketing projects.
Why do I want this job?
This is a great role for a commercially-minded person who wants the earning potential, pace and challenge that come with a commercial career, but who would like to sell a product that makes a genuine positive impact upon people’s lives. And on top of that:
• Join a fun, dynamic team who are absolutely passionate about what they do.
• Receive extensive training, both formally and on-the-job, that will help you thrive in your role.
• The company believe in developing their staff and promoting from within: previous graduates who joined in this role have moved into Project Management, Account Management and even climbed the ladder up to Director level.
• Office ping pong table and beer fridge!
We are looking for a smart, entrepreneurial graduate who is genuinely excited about the company’s technology and its possibilities. If you believe you have the personality, ambition and dynamism to thrive in this role, submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today!
Please note that as Venatrix receives over 70 applications for each role we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard back from us within three working days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.